21 gen 2021

Pack of dogs: Anger in Verses (English Book 38) Kindle Edition by Arduino Rossi (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08TB28XS3 


Poems by ROSSI ARDUINO
 
Translated from Italian with Google translator
 
On the cover painted in acrylic on canvas by Arduino Rossi
Presentation by the author
In “Branco di Cani” there are verses that are a bit angry, more than the others: a key to the reading, which explains this collection and many of my other poems, lies in a rebellious message, in a phase of my hard existence.
Being silent is often not good for health: the desire to scream what you feel inside, your opinion, becomes a necessity.
I often wanted to say what I thought in the face of certain people, against certain realities, against certain ideologies, especially against certain forces and arrogant liars, murderers of truth.
Freedom and the desire for nature, for justice, were and are the basis of all my works, poetic and otherwise.