27 nov 2020

PEARL OF THE MOON: Fairy tales and fantastic adventures (English Book 2) Kindle Edition by Arduino Rossi (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

 link ebook

PEARL OF THE MOON 
Fairy tales and fantastic adventures
Tales by Rossi Arduino
PEARL OF THE MOON 
There are eight positive fairy tales such as beautiful, unreal, imaginative dreams, narrated to find not only the child within the adult, but also to restore a joyful vision to life.
The stories, perhaps a little naive, have no educational purposes, I don't pretend to teach anyone something.
Instead I try to understand and ask questions hidden in the stories to everyone: the eyes see, read and the mouths that speak want to see and seek explanations, at least I hope for you.
I hope that the pleasure I felt in writing these stories can be experienced by you, that you will read them and help you open your mind.